ALL WE ASK IS FOR 60 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME.
Attending one of our weekly meetings is a great way to learn about Rotary without having to commit. All you have to do is stop by Amore of Wayne at 12:15pm - we're there every Wednesday (except during holidays). Here's what you need to know:
- During each meeting we briefly discuss the latest happenings within Rotary. On occasion, we'll also have a guest speaker to present for a few minutes.
- Cost to attend is $20 (cash or check only). Make check payable to the Wayne Rotary Club, Inc. The $20 includes a full lunch.
- Bring $1-$2 for happy/sad dollars. These dollars are basically used in recognition of a person, people or event.
- Bring an additional $5 if you want to participate in our weekly progressive raffle drawing.
- An RSVP is not required - even if you aren't a member.
Finally, if you you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our club President Joe Graziano.